About The Women's Practice
The Women's Practice provides expert physiotherapy in the area of women's health & continence. We work closely with many of Brisbane's obstetricians, gynaecologists, urologists, and GPs to provide effective care in women's health. The Women's Practice also works closely with Greenslopes Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Greenslopes Paediatrics at Greenslopes Private Hospital to provide physiotherapy for patients and babies.
Our goal at The Women's Practice is to make a difference in the lives of women and to help manage and treat issues with discretion and to impart the knowledge that their concerns are not uncommon and can be treated effectively with great outcomes.
Based in a private clinic at Greenslopes and Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Overactive bladders
- Chronic Constipation and defaecation dynamics
- Pregnancy-related pelvic pain (Sacroiliac and Pubic Symphysis)
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- General Physiotherapy concerns during pregnancy
- Post surgical scarring and pain (Caesarean
- Post-natal pelvic pain
- coccyx pain
- Post-natal back pain
- Post-natal rectus diastesis
- Post-natal thoracic and neck pain.